Date(s) - 01/29/19
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Thompson Valley EMS
This class has been partially grant funded by McKee Medical Center’s Foundation in partnership with Thompson Valley EMS, Loveland Fire Rescue Authority, Loveland Police Department, and the Thompson School District. As a result of the generous funding, AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED with infant classes are offered for $10 to the community for the 2016 calendar year.
- This class will include CPR, the management of foreign-body airway obstruction, and rescue breathing in the adult, child, and infant. The use of a pocket mask and the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) are also components of this course.
- Final payment is due by noon the day of the class. Call 970-663-6025 to pay (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted) reference your booking number when you call.
- CERTIFICATION: 2-Year AHA card
- RECERTIFICATION: The course must be completed in its entirety after the 2 year period
- GRACE PERIOD: Any student wishing to renew certification must complete the entire class
- CLASS SIZE: Maximum 12 students
- RECOGNIZED: Meets American Heart Association Standards
- FEES: The $10 does not represent income for the American Heart Association. The $10 fee is non-refundable, and 1 re-scheduling will be accommodated.