Date(s) - 01/18/21
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thompson Valley EMS
This class is provided for, and only available to, the staff of Hearts and Horses, Inc.
- This class will include CPR, the management of foreign-body airway obstruction, and rescue breathing in the adult, child, and infant. The use of a pocket mask and the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) are also components of this course, as well as basic First Aid training.
- Final payment is due by the start of the class. Call 970-663-6025 to pay (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted) reference your booking number when you call.
- CERTIFICATION: 2-Year AHA card
- RECERTIFICATION: The course must be completed in its entirety after the 2 year period
- RECOGNIZED: Meets American Heart Association Standards
- FEES: $50